Freitag, 30. Dezember 2011

This will be craic - Ireland Reading Challange

To take my mind off less enjoyable things (Les Misérables...) I have decided to sign up for another, really fantastic challange: The Ireland Reading Challange at Books and Movies.
Since those amazing two weeks last August I am a devoted lover of the Emerald Isle, so this challenge is heaven sent for me.
It is about reding books written by Irish authors and/or set in Ireland and/or involving Irish history or Irish characters (what a surprise).


I am participating at the Luck o' the Irish level which means I'll have to read 6 different books, and one of them is going to be by James Joyce, I promise!
I hope I can learn more about this fascinating country and have fun, of course.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Welcome to the challenge!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I've never been to Ireland (what a shame, since I live near, at least nearer than you). I'll admit, I've never been too fond of James Joyce, so I admire you for promising to read one of his books.

    AntwortenLöschen