The goal is to read seven classics in 2012, three of which can be re-reads and to answer a prompt at Katherine's lovely blog on the 4th of every month. I am very excited and very curious! The list of my seven books follows.
- Moby Dick by Herman Melville
- Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
- The unbearable lightness of being by Milan Kundera
- The Fellowship of the Ring
- The Two Towers
- The Return of the King
So, what do you think? Quite a heavy list, isn't it? I hope to God that I will really be able to stick to it, I have wanted to read these books for a long time now, after all.