Sonntag, 29. Dezember 2013

A New Beginning

Sometimes there are too many things happening too fast. Although that is exciting, it often also means that you forget to take time for the things you love, such as reading, thinking and blogging.
And that's when it is time for a fresh start.

After almost a year of inactivity I am finally admitting that I am not continuing this blog.
However, I want to make blogging about the classics a part of my life again, simply because it makes my life better... and also because I felt myself becoming more and more uneducated each day during my hiatus!


So, from now on I will be blogging about Life and Literature from West of the Moon, East of the SunIn case any of you are still interested in reading what I think, please go and follow my new blog. I am excited to start anew!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen